• Latest News

    Wednesday 20 August 2014

    TALKINGDEEP WITH ABHYCINTHO















    “DEALING WITH A FIGHT”
    I recall few years ago when Sweets and I had our first fight, it came out of nowhere, temper were raised, unspoken words were traded, and neither of us held back to take caution. I for one was lashing out at her profusely in anger, nothing else seemed to be making any sense to any of us besides the points we were trying so hard to prove to each other, with bountiful exchange of cursing, yelling and regrettable remarks.
    After the drama, Sweets hardly said 2words to me that day, both hearts where heavy with pain and resentments. Yes I knew I was wrong, but I kept my proud head high, no calls, no messages, nothing, a whole night passed.
    I returned home from a seminar the next day and found my door open, my keys wasn’t under the mat, curiously I entered, and there! Was a nicely prepared meal waiting for me deliciously on the table, and beside it was a note that reads;
    “HI, PLEASE JUST LIE AND DON’T TOUCH ME TILL MORNING, THANKS, GOOD NIGHT”.
    I smiled like a wild cherry, as though I was advertising for Coca-Cola.
    So I went close beside the bed, and whispered;
    “Sweets am so sorry, I started it, I was stupid, and i was wrong”.
    Silly me! I thought my princess was fast asleep, naaah! The mischievous sweetheart was laying there with pretentiously beautiful angel eyes, waiting for those words to come out of me. Am sure you can picture the concluding part of the story. (Laughs).
    Oh it’s been years ago, and they have been many disagreements after that one, but I’ve kept that note like a treasure, every time there’s a temptation to chew down each othertalkins throat, I just take a look at it, and it reminds me never to forget the most beautiful words in the world; “I am sorry”.
    The point therefore is, Sweets took permission to get out of work early that day before I got home (that takes sacrifice), fixed me a meal despite our heavy fight (that’s a commitment), and cleverly left that awesome note for me to find (that’s determination). Which means that the cute head had already apologized even before I got down besides the bed to whisper the “am sorry” words. She was the SUPERWOMAN after all.
    “Show me a rosy relationship and I will show you who is pretending”,
    Love is simple, but not easy. There will be fights and disagreements, but your strength lies in how you deal with all of those challenges. There is no reward for who is right, there is certainly no jail-time for who admits a wrong. Be the first to apologize even if you were the last to curse, that is the FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT step to dealing with a fight. Always remember to Fit, fit, fit, until it’s perfect!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. Ok i don read am finish. But wait o, were ve u guys been @unicalnation?

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: TALKINGDEEP WITH ABHYCINTHO Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top